Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I mentioned in another thread my car's for sale. If anybody knows of any one looking for a car, send them around. Everything goes including BF Goodrich's on GN wheels, OEM ic., spare computer, original trans, original heads, original crank, spare crank and cam sensor, spare coil pack and module, original shifter, new scanmaster......Need to find something more competitive for weekly racing. The car is still fun to drive and I think it wants to spend more time on the highway. Please, no vultures on the parts. After Cecil (unless it finds a new home) most of the parts will be stored in the car. 25k firm. I can hear it now: good luck getting that. Consider this though, the car has minimal rust, the interior is in good shape, 11 seconds isn't too shabby, engine build is in my sig.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I was about to say there goes Gary leaving the Buick Community. After seeing the Price tag you ain't going anywhere!! It's a nice car though.

Stefan

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was about to say there goes Gary leaving the Buick Community. After seeing the Price tag you ain't going anywhere!! It's a nice car though.

Stefan
It won't be the first time me or anybody else was wrong or right about pricing things.

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
I hate to you see you leavin' the MAGNA community, but this whole car "hobby" is supposed to be fun... fighting with Gremlins :crazy: does not seem to be meeting that criteria(?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.