Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, while my wife and I were walking the 3 mile trail today on base, she noticed what looked like a big dog, I looked and it was a big cat. It was a light brownish color. Then it walked into the woods. I dont know what the hell that thing was, but it was big. My wife want to stop walking after that.

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
probley a bobcat. did it have a tail?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
sounds like your wife knows a cougar when she sees one. :sw:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve Wood said:
I dont know if it was a cougar or not, I have never seen one, but I can tell you that it was pretty damn big, I wish I would have snaped a shop with my camera phone.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve Wood said:
O yeah, I didnt know that there was cougars here on base, but they have quite the zoo out here. lol

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve Wood said:
Steve, my wife and I just looked at a few pictures of bobcats and cougars, and I guess it was a cougar, or Florida Panther. It was definately not a bob cat. This cat had a big thick tail. O did I say that it just stared at us for a little bit while we stared at it, while my wife made her way to the other side of the street.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
I woulda jumped it and wrassled a while, but we can't all be as tough as I am. :cool:

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
zap this is not the kind of cat you have been wrasling with! :poon:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zap said:
I woulda jumped it and wrassled a while, but we can't all be as tough as I am. :cool:
Sure Zap. lol If you would have seen this damn thing, you would have stopped to. lol

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Zap said:
Darned straight!
You and Chuck could whoop it's butt. :headbang:

·
Keep the Rubber Side Down
1,161 Posts
You can fight with a keyboard? Mine's pretty light. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
cougars, mountain lions, pumas, panthers, whatever, I know what a big cat with a long tail is. :)

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
JohnLarkin said:
LOL, cougar. I think Steve tossed a double entendre in there. Old guys know what cougars are.
cougar: the word used for a middle aged woman who hits on twenty-something men at university pubs

·
Sick Sick Six
566 Posts
Cougar, Mountain Lion, Panther...It's all the same animal with a different name. In Florida they are called Florida Panthers and are protected. Never heard of anyone getting attacted by one in Florida, But it happens in California once in a while, sometimes to people, but mostly to pets. Still, it's rare to see such things. Consider yourself lucky....on two counts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts