Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I think I about have it tuned right except when I have WOT from high 3rd and into 4th, my O2 reading starts diving from 750 to 590 and then it goes straight to like 034 or some super small number. My knock retard goes from .5 to 1.5 only between shifts so I think that's OK. I pushing around 24psi to 26 psi. I don't have a wide band O2 sensor, does this have anything to with it? Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am now sitting on the side of the road with no fuel pressure, car sputtered out over the course of couple miles, damn it!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I turn the ignition on and fuel pressure slowly rises to 42, crank it up and slowly drops to 15 and dies, if I wait 15 minutes it seems to get me a couple miles, 10 more miles I will be back to the house, fingers crossed!

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Are you saying you are going WOT from 3rd gear into 4th (OD) gear and keep accelerating?? :eek!: I hope you have great roads where you are and a great suspension set up, because you are really hauling the mail then. :yup:

Anyways, have you got the car running now? What was the problem?

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Just read your other post and it sounds like your Walbro 340 **** the bed. Glad to hear the car is running again now. :headbang:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update, the pump went out.... I put in a 340 areomotive stealth, at first it was pig rich but after dialing it in and getting my numbers right on the o2's, the car is right! Man that sucker hauls a$$ lol....it's funny I never had a car that would make the tires talk all the way through second gear, then bake'em in third....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts