Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reason being is that i swapped my chip and injectors last week,and i have a part to wot breakup.... part of it was exaust... but it still shows its ugly head...the car runs pissah sooo i dont think its internal....it is the chip or the coil... because it is intermittent.which of those would you reccomend? turbolink or scanmaster.....i need one either way but i really need one now.. lol and would those help find this culprit? i really am being lazy and dont want to swap around the injectors and chip again.... :cheers:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
with all the mods I am suprised you dont have something already...if you have a lap top I reccomend Directs Scan with Turbo Link coming in second (both need laptop)...I aslo have a scanmaster..but that is really for just running around town as it has no data logging. then their are the other scan tools such as otc...which are stand alone units

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have a site for direct scan? i put the horse befoe the carriage... i am going to buy a lap top just for this.... because since i built this we aquired another blue 87.and i need somthing for them.direct scan is the better with turbolink second... i figured somthing like turbolink would be the way to go.....
let me know if you have a site for direct scan... thanks a ton! :cheers:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
http://www.chuengineering.com/ this will give all the back ground and tech specs... :cheers: look for a used lap top with aldl ports DS cannot work vis USB ports and is a DOS based program works well with windows 98...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts