Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting back in the game after getting divorced :D Posting my scanmaster numbers at idle in hopes that one of you gurus will let me know if somethings way out of line. Took it to the track this weekend and ran a [email protected] 110 mph with a 2.03 60ft time on nitto drag radials at 18psi of boost. Cranked it up to 21psi and misfired in the middle of the track till it hit 3rd gear and pulled hard the rest of the way and ran 12.70's twice in a row. Running 110 octane race fuel so that shouldnt be an issue. Any help would be appreciated. For some reason when i touch the brakes, my scanmaster re-boots so all I have are numbers at idle and no recalled runs. Saw no knock retard on any of the runs.
02 640
af 04
int 128
bl 142
clt 164
ats 124
r 800
tps .40
iac 26
cc 04-220
pl 1.9
sp 27.7

·
Registered
684 Posts
BL's are too high, might have a vacuum leak. Not sure what the last two readings stand for

·
Registered
84 Posts
I agree on the block learn being high, I'm surprised the int isn't lower, raise TPS to .42, I'm a newbie so these are my thoughts on what I have learned so far. If your just running 93 octane on 21 psi I think that's a bit risky.

·
Registered
40 Posts
pl = inj pulses
sp = spark advance

You really need to be able to get all of the data at the top of 3rd WOT. No way to do that with a SM, I use direct scan, some use power logger.

pull your idle tps up to .42 and make sure you get 4.6 to 4.8 at WOT you can check this key on/eng off. Make sure your TV cable is adjusted correctly and not to tight at WOT or you won't acheive the WOT tps value, and hurt your transmission.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I left the line with about 5 psi and had a lot of tire spin. The nittos with 15psi of pressure wouldn't cut it. I wont go without slicks again. I think my o2 sensor may not be working properly due to running leaded fuel. I'll bump up the tps for sure. Thanks for the info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts