Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I was wondering for those who are going to the silver diner meet next sunday if someone could help me with the install of the scan master while there? I should be getting it in the mail this coming week and i have read the install instructions online but i would like to have the confidence and reassurance of the members around. Ill buy dinner for whoever helps:cheers:

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
I dont think I can make it to the meet, but I noticed your from Cape May. Im near Somers Point. My close friends own georges place, and the YB eat place down there. Im down there quite a bit. If somehow I do manage to make it to the meet I'll try and bring a couple of the connectors if I have them laying around. Pick up some two sided tape too. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Bring it I'm sure one of us can help out. Pretty easy.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys I appreciate the effort your making. canonic I will take you up on your offer if things don't work out for the meet. gnetic86 thanks as well. Im better at disassembling things with wrenches and sockets than i am with crimping wires and other electronics.

-Ross

·
Registered
200 Posts
Mind me asking where ya got the Scanmaster from and how much it was? This is DEF on my list LOL

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered mine from Kirban 2-3 weeks ago over the phone. Then I got a call 2-3 days after the order saying they had the wrong one and would get the right one for me a week later. Hopefully it will be here this week coming up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.