Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doc has been very busy spinning wrenches over the last weeks...I had planned some big changes for this winter and after looking over everything I had to install, I deferred to the master versus doing myself. Here's some pic's starting from beginning to almost done, he did a lot more trick stuff the pictures don't show:

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more:

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
few more...

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now if Paulie would just get a newer phone...we would have clearier pictures :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doc tossed some shocks on Murph..maybe he will snap a pic :)

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
By the way I kept Hearing Paul Curse that car each time I called him,I was expecting to see just some charred remains lying amongst the Pontiacs up in the graveyard.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha! The guy never took the Cuda in as he promised back in December...and so it sits, getting tired of waiting honestly. Paulie was just cursing when he had to "De-Bugger" some things that have been done to the car over the last 25 years...she's now mean, lean and I believe VERY mechanically sound, I wouldn't trust anyone else honestly.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Waaaait....is that a lumbar option on the passenger seat? Or a secret naws valve that Pauly plumbed through?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Done & home...Thanks Paulie :cheers:

Got to just straighten the tune out a bit w/ Cal but other then that, Doc has everything nicely in place & ready to go :6:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts