Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Addicted to BOOST
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you look at this pictures, this is NOT my car!

This is an '86 GN that was stopped at a red light at Highway 6 and the By-Pass in Winnipeg last year. It was pasted by a 5-ton gravel truck going 80 kph.

Says a lot about how strong these cars are, 26 years old and after the accident it still runs and drives. After a minor repair to the fuel pump wiring, which is now in the trunk. And the only broken window is the windshield cracked in the accident, all other windows survived.

A friend of mine who buys lots of Turbo Regal's bought it to fix it, he has all the parts needed to repair it including a frame and rear clip.

Attachments

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
That looked like my 87 donor car I had... it was hit in the back and shoved into a pole.

·
Addicted to BOOST
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave picked it up? Any idea who it use to belong to?
Yup, Dave bought it... it belonged to someone in Headingley, guy's wife was driving at the time of the accident.

I thought Dave was buying it for parts, but he is fixing it. Car is all there and very minor rust, but otherwise in bad shape overall. To bad about the frame, the frame behind the rear wheels was not even rusted out. I can't believe it runs, the gas tank is squashed almost completely flat.

Has an aftermarket ASC power sunroof.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts