Registered
1,208 Posts
wow :eek!: , can you make mine run like that :D

nice run, awesome car :yup:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Nice run...
Looks to be moving around a little comming out, maybe they will give the track a spritz, can't hurt and may help Roy's short.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Phatman said:
Nice run...
Looks to be moving around a little comming out, maybe they will give the track a spritz, can't hurt and may help Roy's short.
Yeah the track could use some attention cause I know Roy's car is easily capable of a low 1.3 60' and I'm sure there is still some boost left so I wouldn't be surprised to see a 9.0 or possibly even a 8.9! :yup:

·
Sponsorship Needed
780 Posts
Probably won't see that.. They picked up their new 109 block in Indy and will be running TSM in Reynolds. :D

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
86brick said:
Yeah the track could use some attention cause I know Roy's car is easily capable of a low 1.3 60' and I'm sure there is still some boost left so I wouldn't be surprised to see a 9.0 or possibly even a 8.9! :yup:
Laz said that they'd already been a 9.18 :eek!:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
V6RACER said:
Probably won't see that.. They picked up their new 109 block in Indy and will be running TSM in Reynolds. :D
Maybe not in TSM trim, but if they decided to try the TSE turbo aka 109 Outlaw~ :yup:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
J Banning said:
Laz said that they'd already been a 9.18 :eek!:
Yep If I remember correcly that ran a 9.18 @149.85mph at BG running in the TSL class :6: :headbang:

·
Sponsorship Needed
780 Posts
86brick said:
Yep If I remember correcly that ran a 9.18 @149.85mph at BG running in the TSL class :6: :headbang:
I know it ran a 9.21 in BG.. Wonder why they disqualified him.. :dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts