Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
One Shot, One Thrill!!!!!
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I had a hard time sleeping. My mind just kept going over the incident over and over. Here is what happened, last night (7/16/2006) I was sent out to a auto-pedestrian call. It turns out that a 17 year old sister had ran over her, just turned, 16 year old sister. When I got there EMS was just working on her and it was bad, from eyewitness accounts, it looks like the vehicle rolled back at the same time the sister was exiting the car. Her face was partially gone from where the tire had travelled over her head.

It was chaos at the scene, the mother was trying to come to the injured daughter's aid, getting in the way of EMS, so I had to keep her back, the sister that was behind the wheel on the ground just losing it and also a friend that was in the car on the ground just distraught. Those faces of horror and panic is something that no one should see.

This happened because the two sister's were fighting in the car, over an ex-boyfriend, that the 16 year old wanted to visit. To make matter's worse, it happened in front of their home.

·
8,392 Posts
that's horrible, what was the outcome?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
That is really sad to hear! It sounds like the girl didn't live? I couldn't sleep after seeing something like that. You have one of the toughest and rewarding jobs out there!

·
Registered
43 Posts
forzfed said:
That is really sad to hear! It sounds like the girl didn't live? I couldn't sleep after seeing something like that. You have one of the toughest and rewarding jobs out there!

Absolutely one of the Toughest... :usa:

·
One Shot, One Thrill!!!!!
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just found out that the girl passed away at 7:24 p.m. central time, today. I also found out that the girls father was away on business, in Africa. Truly sad.

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
man that would be tough to see! cudos to you for being able to do that job :cheers: i couldn't handle it!!

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
I hope they charge the girl responsible with assault and vehicular manslaughter.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
I hope they charge the girl responsible with assault and vehicular manslaughter.

If I read correctly ,it was 2 sisters arguing.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
If I read correctly ,it was 2 sisters arguing.
Yup,I caught that.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Unless she is a truly evil witch she has already suffered more punishment than the Judicial system can provide. JMO it doesn't seem like she is a truly evil witch or that she intended to hurt her sister. JMO.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
If that was a thirty five your old man and he had done that to his wife,you'd hear women's rights groups screaming all the way to Washington.
What was her excuse,PMS?
Throw the evil little skank in the slammer.
Then she'll learn some respect for cars and people she is charged with the care of when she's behind the wheel.
No double standards,no special treatment.

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Damn Radius I thought Canadians were more compassionate! Sounds like it was an accident, I know I did stupid things when I was that age, but that is unfathomable. I've seen parents who've lost children and this circumstance would be brutal.

Pfox, my infant son a sezure and we thought he was dying and we were very thankful the paramedics were doing their jobs that night. I'm sorry you have to endure things like this, but people are very grateful. :yup:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
If that was a thirty five your old man and he had done that to his wife,you'd hear women's rights groups screaming all the way to Washington.
What was her excuse,PMS?
Throw the evil little skank in the slammer.
Then she'll learn some respect for cars and people she is charged with the care of when she's behind the wheel.
No double standards,no special treatment.
There is a difference. If you convince a 35 year old woman to have sex with you that would be normal (pathetic on her part but normal). If you convinced a 17 year old girl to have sex with you it would probably kill your old ass. One would be considered rape whether she was good or not. This isn't the situation to send her in front of the judge as an adult. She is a minor and should be treated as one. Do you really think that anybody can do anything to her to make her feel any worse about what already happened. Now stop dreaming about having sex with women......you are hopeless. Now if she was trying to kill her sister over the X then she should be introduced to the justice system but still as a minor.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
There is a difference. If you convince a 35 year old woman to have sex with you that would be normal (pathetic on her part but normal). If you convinced a 17 year old girl to have sex with you it would probably kill your old ass. One would be considered rape whether she was good or not. This isn't the situation to send her in front of the judge as an adult. She is a minor and should be treated as one. Do you really think that anybody can do anything to her to make her feel any worse about what already happened. Now stop dreaming about having sex with women......you are hopeless. Now if she was trying to kill her sister over the X then she should be introduced to the justice system but still as a minor.

What are you talking about?
We're talking about somebody getting run over with a car and the crazy twit who did it.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
And you are talking about handling the situation like she was an adult.

I knew the concept of having sex with females would confuse you.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
And you are talking about handling the situation like she was an adult.

I knew the concept of having sex with females would confuse you.
I still understand your fixation with the sex angle.
It's not like she was having sex with her sister.
She did commit an adult crime with an adult "weapon",young or not.
Charge her and let the courts sort it out,one way or the other.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
You are an insensitive old fugger. Never have I seen someone be so pigheaded......not even Zap. How about we bring charges up on you for multiple counts of attempted murder. I'm talking about all them times you've choked your chicken. :mad:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
You are an insensitive old fugger. Never have I seen someone be so pigheaded......not even Zap. How about we bring charges up on you for multiple counts of attempted murder. I'm talking about all them times you've choked your chicken. :mad:
I'm too old for that stuff.
However that would be suicide. :D

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Oh so we should be forgiving because you don't do it ANYMORE? :dunno:

What happened to "Punishing the Tramp" ? :dunno: Although I would hardly say you had a deadly weapon you still could have put its eye out. :crazy:

·
8,392 Posts
So NW's angle is the double standard?:
that this sister is not an adult or responsible for anything in the eyes of the law sexually-yet she is an a adult and responsible in the eyes of the law vehicularly

1 - 20 of 36 Posts