Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
rods, pistons, cam, oil pan, 109 block

I have a +.020 109 shortblock, has ARP head studs - $300 + shipping
- Set of +.020 Speedpro Hyper pistons and rings on stock rods with ARP rod bolts - Asking $200 + shipping
- Edelbrock 204/214 cam & lifters. Lifters are packaged in the original order from the bores $50 + shipping
- NA crank $50 + shipping
- 20 bolt oil pan with bolts and 2 piece brace $60 + shipping
- 16" Crown vic rim $30 + shipping
Free to good or bad home 305 short block out of a 89 Z28..69-89k miles Get this thing off my stand :yup:

I added a block to the list

Attachments

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Network USB adapter, 10/100 USB1.0 - $10 +shipping

Attachments

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
What is a network adapter for? :dunno:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a Six?? said:
What is a network adapter for? :dunno:
You plug it into a USB port, then you can plug a network cable in. Not all laptop/desktops have lan cards. This solves that

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All still for sale :rolleyes:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RealestVIN7 said:
What kind of block is that?
it's a 109 block from a 86/87, it's Scottie-GNZ's old block, it has about 8k miles and about 20 or so 10.XX passes on it. I picked it up last Nov to build a spare engine for the 83.

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
What are the spec's on it and how much? I may need a new block when we tear this thing down. It's already had all kinds of irreversible work done to it. :(

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RealestVIN7 said:
What are the spec's on it and how much? I may need a new block when we tear this thing down. It's already had all kinds of irreversible work done to it. :(
It's bored .020 over, has arp heads studds on. Will need honing, as it's been sitting before I got it. Little over a year I think. I have the matching piston (hypers). I can do a package deal if you want(pistons, rods, block). If you want any other pics of the block let me know. I really think your block will be OK, rods and crank maybe another story.

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
I think my main journals may have had something done to them. My cam journals certainly have, and my block has already been bored .30 over. Also, my #3 cylinder has been sleeved due to rust pitting. I already have .30 Diamond pistons. My rods, and crank may be trash, but I won't know for a week or two. That's when my mechanic gets back. He has a room full of spare engine parts, and motors too. You could PM me a price there guy, if you wanna hook a brotha up. If you know what I mean. :wink:

·
Legend in my own Mind
981 Posts
I have big interest in the pistons but am in the middle of moving and starting a new job. If you can wait a month or two I will be in the market. Just gotta make sure the new job goes well be fore I blow any money on car parts.

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Pistons,rods and cam sold :yup: ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts