Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone on board is using it, and what their opinions of the product are?? thanks, Sal

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have one. It works great. The only downside to it is that you have to go under the hood to adjust it. But for $45 it is a nice piece. Simple to use and it works.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet6 said:
I have one. It works great. The only downside to it is that you have to go under the hood to adjust it. But for $45 it is a nice piece. Simple to use and it works.
Do really notice a big difference and does it do what he says,? all the boost at once? Sal

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hard to say about the quicker spool up . I bought it more for boost control. The boost spools well, but it is hard to measure on the butt dyno.

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
16 PSI on a 49 isn't a test. 20-30 PSI on a 70 or larger is a test :yup:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Being that probably 75% of the members are running something closer to a TA49 than a 70 series...the test is valid enuf.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
It is representative of many on this board. And moving air has very little to do with wastegate operation, anyway. :yup:

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
I haven't seen one of these but I guess it doesn't control the pressure created inside the turbine housing. Okay

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
No, it does not.

Pressure is pressure...volume is another thing.

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
Is this the same as the Grainger valve that Gus invented years ago? The pictures lok the same. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
it's a version of it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts