Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to keep the Car BLACK...it is off the lift and has been moved to the bodyshop side of the building. Seeing as my Motor is going to take me sometime I might as well re-do the car while I am at it. As materials do not cost me anything and parts do at least something will get done...gonna start with taking everything apart.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I can see this as my next parts car when it sits for a few years :rolleyes: :D :sw:

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grumpy said:
I can see this as my next parts car when it sits for a few years :rolleyes: :D :sw:

you crack me up....its a 3rd car so it sad to say I don't really miss it. It was off the road for 18 mos before I fixed the head gasket on the road for 6 mos till I blew another and in that six mos I only drove it about 2K so I dont really miss it...plus with painting other peoples Buicks and parts who want's to work on their own stuff. I just need to gett off my arse and get er done.. :D

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
well this is how I do end up with a lot of cars and NOS parts .. sometimes I just want the NOS stuff and junk the car :rolleyes: :D :sw:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
BORING :headbang:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
gbsean said:
post hog...sorry I am not as interesting as your "time keeper" :D
Perhaps we should compare ratios of tech help posts to boring Waiting Room drivel and see if there is any merit to being a post hog?

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve Wood said:
Perhaps we should compare ratios of tech help posts to boring Waiting Room drivel and see if there is any merit to being a post hog?
25,879 to maybe 1 tech post :eek: :D :cheers: to you Mr Wood

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.