Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting down ready to eat a massive bowl of vanilla icecream. I don't care what anyone thinks about the situation either, be they jerks from some other board or jerks from this board. So there! :headbang:

·
8,392 Posts
I'm about to eat a massive bowl of COFFEE ice cream and watch my bootlegged copy of Harry Potter...

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
I just ate a piece of Edwards Turtle Pie. :yup:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Blue Bell fresh peach / vanilla.
Take the top off eat a bowl.
Take the top off eat another bowl.
Take the top off, throw it in the trash, finish the rest out of the carton.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
I got a pizza in the oven, spicy chicken supreme and like Zap I don't care what others on otther boards think of that.

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
We have Braums Dairy & Ice Cream stores around here. Better than Blue Bell I hate to tell you. The Braums dairy farm is 11 miles South of me and on some days if the wind & weather is just right I lose my appetite for ice cream if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now I want a massive pizza too! A massive pizza and a Massive ice cream. And, like Rich and Zap and Stevemon, I don't care who cares. :headbang:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Zap said:
Now I want a massive pizza too! A massive pizza and a Massive ice cream. And, like Rich and Zap and Stevemon, I don't care who cares. :headbang:
>>> Eating my pizza now and don't care about who cares or not.

I threw a little tabasco on my pizza too...............so take that other boards.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You calling Rich Rezes fat and stupid? :mad: Good luck with that JCC application. :sw:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Zappa the Hutch :crazy:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Coffee Hagen Daaz! :headbang:

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Right now I'm about to get me some cookies and cream since ya'll made me hungry. I'm also watching one of George Harrison's finest!

http://www.insuranceandnews.com/article.php?vid=BpOrIlYPil4

WTF were they thinking when they made that video? It was on all the time though in the 80s! The dancing part really leaves you thinking, "WTF."

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
I am eating some Dharma O cookies, they have a shelf life of over 20 years so they won't go stale on you.

·
NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD
2,284 Posts
Gothmog said:
I'm about to eat a massive bowl of COFFEE ice cream and watch my bootlegged copy of Harry Potter...
Why would you do that to yourself??

Of course I mean watching harry potter.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts