Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We at Rich's Auto/JCC Racing Team will have a new addition to our crew this Wednesday.

Two years ago this month we lost out Old English Mastiff Leo who served as the original RCA/JCC Mascot for 10 plus years. Wife and I waited and decided to go with a smaller, much smaller version than the 200 pounds Leo was and henceforth we settled on the Pug.

Our new mascot who's name is to be determined, Moose and Stewie are a couple we are thinking of, if anyone has some good ideas toss em out.

Here's a couple pics for now.

Attachments

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Zap..he's short, fat and ugly :headbang:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ttype83 said:
Zap..he's short, fat and ugly :headbang:
>>> But so am I :D

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
Our new mascot who's name is to be determined, Moose and Stewie are a couple we are thinking of, if anyone has some good ideas toss em out.
How about Art?

Oh yea, too much hair.....

Newmann?

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
I only fit into 2..short and ugly..working on the fat :yup:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Buicksx2 said:

ummmm ever hear the expression lots of people look just like thier dog :dunno: :D :yup: or visa versa :D

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grumpy said:
ummmm ever hear the expression lots of people look just like thier dog :dunno: :D :yup: or visa versa :D

>>> Won't argue with ya there Grumpy..........he and I are spitting images of each other.............well except for that leg humping part..........I'm still learning :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
We at Rich's Auto/JCC Racing Team will have a new addition to our crew this Wednesday.

Two years ago this month we lost out Old English Mastiff Leo who served as the original RCA/JCC Mascot for 10 plus years. Wife and I waited and decided to go with a smaller, much smaller version than the 200 pounds Leo was and henceforth we settled on the Pug.

Two years since Leo left us?? Time sure flies. :(
Congrats on the new mascot. If he has an accident in the house it'll be a whole lot easier to clean up. :)
Name him after Steve Martin's dog in that movie "The Jerk". :wink:

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
well except for that leg humping part..........I'm still learning :D
You STILL cant kick that habit?

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Igo4GNs said:
Two years since Leo left us?? Time sure flies. :(
Congrats on the new mascot. If he has an accident in the house it'll be a whole lot easier to clean up. :)
Name him after Steve Martin's dog in that movie "The Jerk". :wink:
**** head :yup:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
hmmm goin threw some of my dogs pics here ... guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :dunno: :D

Attachments

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
My aunt had a pug untill my cousin ran him over :(, I loved that dog, and he was crazy :D

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Yes, my aunt has one too and since we are Irish.. well half Irish his name is Shamous (sp?) if he poops a lot you can call him poopie or mugsy, always liked that name. especially since he has a mushed in face like bull dogs. Mugsy long for Mug like the root beer :D

·
Your moms box
315 Posts
How about "Stay". That would be fun.

Others:

"Odin"

"Otto"

"Stains"

"Hercules"

"Castanza"

I got a million of 'em.

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
I wanted to use Damnit but by Daughter wouldn't let me.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Looks like an "Otto" to me. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The way Pugs tend to sneeze and slobber maybe "Snots". I am still looking for a decent Mastiff Rich. Take care.

Jim C.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Long Duk Dong said:
The way Pugs tend to sneeze and slobber maybe "Snots". I am still looking for a decent Mastiff Rich. Take care.

Jim C.
>>> Hi Jim,

Try Mastiff rescue, not sure if they have a website but I am sure if you google it you will find something. You'll love the Mastiffs I am sure.

Best of luck and keep me posted and shoot me some pics of your guy when you have a chance.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I tried those folks and what a cluster. That has to be one of the most disorganized organizations I have ever seen. I am resigned to buying one to keep from jumping through anymore hoops or making anymore "donations" only to hear the latest dog has already been adopted but that I am moving up on the list. I will be buying one when I have the time to visit a couple of breeders in Tenn. I will shoot you some pics of Bandum as well. He has gotten so big and is full of personality. Now if I can just get him to stop eating remote controls. I am waiting for him to rip one in the living room one day and find the channel has been changed. :yup:

Jim C.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.