Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor cuts his grass on a regular basis, however he is gradually veering over into my yard and today I noticed he is actually cutting up to almost a 1/4 of an acre! I dont mind him trying to help me out but his piece of crap Toro keeps screwing up the beautiful "stripes" my Dixie Chopper makes.What should I do? :dunno: Do I need to add some weight to his mower or make him spin it up a little higher or heck even add a track locator bar to distribute the power more evenly? I would have asked Jimbo R but I figure he has not even taken care of that fence that desperately needs a pressure washing.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I suggest a row of punji stakes along the property line.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Negotiate.

Negotiation in progress below.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
My neighbor cuts his grass on a regular basis, however he is gradually veering over into my yard and today I noticed he is actually cutting up to almost a 1/4 of an acre! I dont mind him trying to help me out but his piece of crap Toro keeps screwing up the beautiful "stripes" my Dixie Chopper makes.What should I do? :dunno: Do I need to add some weight to his mower or make him spin it up a little higher or heck even add a track locator bar to distribute the power more evenly? I would have asked Jimbo R but I figure he has not even taken care of that fence that desperately needs a pressure washing.
>>> Kill the neighbor........first

Should that not work I would play with weight and its's proper distribution.........you know what I am talking about wink wink.

I'll never tell lil buddy.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
EightSecV6 said:

>> Classic. This is a top 10.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I think he's going to have to spin it up a little higher to keep pace with the Dixie Chopper. I've noticed that the pattern seems to change at slower speeds. I think the best thing maybe to let him use your's and complete the job. It just bothers me when someone does a half***ed job.

I had a neighbor that did the same thing to me once. In a fit of rage he drove his mower across the street and made a couple of diagonal cuts through my side yard. In what I would guess an effort to show me the proper way to mow a yard. I came out of the house to see what was going on, just at that time he located the boat trailer tiedowns screwed into the ground. After his trusty Craftsman stopped dead in it's tracks there was a eary silence as he pushed the poor beast back across the street.

I yelled to him to try and see if he thought he may get it running and come back, but I had to finish up myself.

I see he has a new Toro, maybe I can get him to come over and make a few passes to see if we can work your pattern problem out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts