Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a kill story but about a week ago I took the GN out for a ride since it was sitting over the winter when I see a 5.0 mustang in the rear view. I dont think he saw me cause he was cruisin pretty fast down the road until he passed me by. A couple seconds after he passed he slowed down so he could get right beside me and give me a stare down. I was just cruisin along, not givin him a second look while he is revvvin up the flowmasters to get my attention. Now I wasn't out to race anyone so I could care less about this guy so I just keep cruisin along. After 5 minutes of the guy staring and riding right beside me I had enough. I pulled in behind him because of traffic in my lane and all the sudden he floors it from about 30mph. I say okay and I hit the gas ... now I'm up to 80 and right on his bumper and I was no where near WOT. At the next light he lets me by and goes in behind me. I slow back down to a cruise and smile :) Just driving the GN will get you respect from those who know...but every once in a while it doesn't hurt to prove it :headbang:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
abso-freaking-lutly :D , well done

1 - 2 of 2 Posts