Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Make a deal with the Others.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay on the show Lost, one of the Lostaways named Michel, his son Walt is kiddnaped by the dreaded Others. Michel, two other lostaways and Walt where on a raft trying to get off the Island and get help for the other Lostaways still on the Island. They run into a small motor boat and they think they are saved but it turn out it is the Others who kidnap Walt and Blow up the raft. Michel and the other two Lostaway are not killed and make there way back to Lostaway's camp where they find out about the Bunker and the button. While looking at the 80s computer screen while the other Lostaways are else where a message comes up on the screen and it is Walt! and tells his dad where the Other's camp is on the computer which is to only be used to press the button. So if all this happened to you how would you save your loved one from the Others?

A. after seeing the message spaz out, steal a gun from the bunker and lock Jack and Locke in a room and go after the Others by yourself.

B. Tell the other Lostaways about the message, and form a party to go after the Others and save Walt, the Bunker has a lot of guns.

C. make a deal with the Others to betray four of the lostaways for Walt (lead 4 of lostaways into a trap for the Others).

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
I'd take a group with me. Then when all the others have me surrounded I'd blow them up suicide bomber style so my son could live and my friends could take my son back to camp.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds like a good plan. But here is a little info about the Others. They where on the island before the plane crash that brought the Lostaways to the Island. The Others are very smart and look like wild hillbilles and know the island very well. The Other's only kidnap good people and they think of themselves as good people even through they do not act good. They have guns, at least one motor boat and some gas for it and also have at least two other Dharma bunkers to hide in. They some how know all the Lostaways names and we do not know how many Others there are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts