Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any Recommended Gauges?

Gauges I will be putting in my '87 GN: liquid-filled fuel pressure, boost, water temp, oil pressure and knock sensor. Any other gauges out there that you recommend? Do people put in tachs? I have a digital dash so there's no tach in the car right now. My eventual goal is high 10s/low 11s for this car. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Boost/vacuum, fuel pressure, volts, oil pressure, water temperature, knock, transmission temperature, 5" monster tach with shift light...and a SM in my car.

·
Older than dirt
2,717 Posts
If you R going to put the fp gauge under the hood, I'd not recommend a filled ga.
If it's going in the driver area, I'd use the electric ga w/ the transducer..More $$, but.
Use of the transducer will allow data logging.
Wideband anyone??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I hope I don't sound like an idiot, but all of this is new to me. From an Internet search, a wideband gauge is for air/fuel ratio, is that correct? Any recommended brands or vendors for the wideband gauge? The website I was on was Prosport Performance. And where might I find an electric fuel pressure gauge with transducer?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.