Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any input where I might be able to get the clips to install my rear window trim (81 Regal). Any tips on how to get it back on without marring my new paint? Thanks, Caddy63

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
take an old one to your local Auto Body supply...they should be able to match it up

·
Registered
456 Posts
gnsean, damn beat me to that one, and yea he is dead on... as far ans marring the paint... shouldn't be a concern should be straight forward enough with the correct clips not to be a concern. but like gn said, bring an old one, don't try to describe it or look for it, bring it broke or not, that way you get the right thing!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I will give it a try. I am new to this board, been messing with an old Cadillac for a few years. Bought my son an 81 regal with 33k orginal miles, seems to be a creampuff. It was painted gray and the paint was flaking off. We just finished spraying it a few minutes ago. The son wishes it was a turbo car, but I would rather have a new driver in something a little tamer. His interest has been stirred on the old GN's and turbo coupes though. Maybe he can do some kind of a clone when he gets rich and famous ( or gets a job). Anyway thanks for the speedy reply, Caddy63

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
nothing wrong with a 81 regal had some fond memories in a freind of mines when we were back in school had a moon roof...could un load a roll of TP in about 30 secs :yup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts