Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I haven't been on the Board for awhile but I wanted to let you know that I will be making my final batch of peppersauce this week from my 2012 crop. I sold every bottle I made last time, mostly to the folks connected to this Board so I will again offer here first. Unfortunately the price of the jars themselves has gone up so I will be selling for $6.00 each from the $5.00 last time. A jar goes a really long way and in my opinion it is still a bargain.
I will again be growing this summer but one plant disease can wipe out the whole crop and this has happened to me in the past so I recommend that you stock up just in case.

Best to pm me.

Thanks so much,

Ravi

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I still have 3 jars but I learned after they are opened they start getting Hotter!! Great stuff if you got a sore tooth!! :wink: :D

·
Fairly Crazy
997 Posts
Ravi- you live minutes from my shop, whenever you have some ready give me a call... I'll take 2 jars and we can meet up somewhere around here.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have 3 jars but I learned after they are opened they start getting Hotter!! Great stuff if you got a sore tooth!! :wink: :D
Correct David, the peppersauce continues to get hotter and it ages.

Thx

Ravi:cheers:

p.s. the peppers used are: Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Trinidad Seven Pot Douglah, Trinidad Seven Pot Barrackpore, Bhut Jolokia and Trinidad Moruga Scorpion yellow. No additives, organically grown only natural ingredients.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Thanks Ravi,

I've still got some of the last batch that I'm still working on too!

dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.