Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just wanted to find out if the folks who tried my peppersauce are interested in buying any. I am going to put an ad on Kijiji and it will likely sell out - I'm just a guy who grows them in my backyard, not a commercial grower so I really don't have that much. I want to give Board users first preference. I sell the bottles @$5.00 per bottle to try to help with the cost of my sons' basketball programs. One bottle should last quite a long time.

Let me know please and I will set aside for you.

Thanks

Ravi:cheers:

p.s. These are organically grown from seed by me, so no Miracle grow etc only natural fertilizers. I started them around Christmas and care for them everyday, the plants do not produce fruit over the winter so I will not have a fresh crop to continuously make batches of peppersauce and as such I will run out at some point. There are no artificial preservatives of any kind. I hope those of you who tried it enjoyed it, but I know many did not attend the BBQ so I would appreciate feedback/comments so those who haven't tried it yet might know.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention... the peppers used were:

Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
Trinidad Seven Pot Douglah
Trinidad Seven Pot Barrackpore
Bhut Jolokia

:cheers:

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
Do you ship out of province? :)

·
Registered
783 Posts
I love hot sauce, I'll take one.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Ordered 4 of them!

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Richie, if Ravi can't I can send you a couple so lets find out either way by Friday. :yup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'll take 2 Ravi, 1 for home and 1 for cottage!

Stuart

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ravi,
Best pepper sauce ever! Mouth watering taste (pavlovian conditioning?) and lots of heat, not for the mild wing set.
Put me down for 3 more if you could.

Thanks,
Mark
Thanks for the feedback Mark, glad you liked it. I spent about 6 hours Saturday night tasting/amending/retasting until I had the correct recipe and flavour. All this without eating food. Man did I have a sore belly that night:crazy:

My wife is not working right now and I live at Morningside/401 - not sure how convenient that is for everyone. Perhaps you guys can pm me your locations and if one of you is somewhat central to a group I can give to that one person for everyone.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ravi is it a mixture of all four peppers or do you have anymore of the Bhut Jolakai I got off you last time. Anyways I enjoyed the last ones PUT me down for 4.

Hi Anand, yes it is a mixture of all four. I don't know if I have anymore of the old batch. To be honest this batch is made in the traditional Indian style with fresh herbs etc and is a FAR superior peppersauce to the old style. It is also hotter.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ravi, I'll take 2

Let me know when you want to come by Mike. My wife is home during the day if that is best for you.

I'm pm'ing you my cell number.

thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sure Richie, no problem. I will have to box it up and insulate it well, no problem.

Thanks

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
David, thanks for the offer.:cheers: Ravi, I'll pm you my details :)

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
To be honest this batch is a FAR superior peppersauce to the old style. It is also hotter.

Thanks

I have to agree with what Ravi wrote above. This sauce is Very tasty and Very Hot!!! :D Ravi's other sauce was good, but this has a different flavour and is nice and hot.

Ravi, if you still have some left, I would take 2 jars. :yup:

Thanks,

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I just picked up 4 jars from Ravi this morning. As soon as Ray saw it in the truck he opened one for a taste. He Loves it!!! Then Wendy came home & had some with rice & she Loves it! I also had it twice today. Not that I use a lot but I like the body heat you get with a nice aftertaste!
2 Thumbs up! :yup::cheers:

PS: For some reason after everyone tasted it they started laughing??
WTH do put in that stuff so everyone laughs?? :D :cheers:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ravi I will take two. Please.
To enjoy with my curry Chicken and Roti.
Guyanese love the Trini's lol.

·
Just another kinky six
1,587 Posts
We need to set up an international trade then.:D I can send some real Texas salsa and you can send some "hot" sauce down here.:usa:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
We need to set up an international trade then.:D I can send some real Texas salsa and you can send some "hot" sauce down here.:usa:
I'm working on it right now for one going to a friend in Texas.
The problem is you can't ship food but in a suitcase on a plane? My brother is here next week & will see what he says?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.