Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, went out crusing today, killed a mustang gt and then ran into this guy i know who was driving his new 300 srt-8 with a new exhaust. so we went to the highway nearby. theres a set of lights that start right at the beging so we waited for the red and lined up. opened the downpipe and on green i was gone. i pulled ahead and just kept pulling ahead more....for the first half mile. i was ahead a good 5-7 car lengths....then out of nowhere he was up my ass and flew by me. so i throw it in o/d and the scanmaster gives me 7.3 knock so let off..... i dont know what speed my car tops out at but he had his up to 174mph. anyways i was still happy cause i built my car for the 1/4 mile and he wasnt even close for the first half mile...so in my mind it was a win for me.

·
nero v. 2.0
3,323 Posts
Sweet... next time postthis in the "kills" section so it can get its proper readings....

Those SRT8s are some nasty machines!! :cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey man it is a nasty machine, he let me drive it the other day and i was impressed for such a big heavy cars its moves good. he had it at the track last weekend and ran a 13.3. that was without the new exhaust. by the way where are the "kill" threads

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
handy-andy said:
hey man it is a nasty machine, he let me drive it the other day and i was impressed for such a big heavy cars its moves good. he had it at the track last weekend and ran a 13.3. that was without the new exhaust. by the way where are the "kill" threads
"Buick Smackdown 101".

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
How in the hell did YOU know that? :D

Do you think that all I do is come to this board to read your inane drivel? :headbang:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts