Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the 200 and converter out of my car. It was built by Vince Janis and only has about 15 passes and 50 street miles since he went through it. It has all the Billet PTE parts. It has a shift trans brake from century transmission and governer is weighted so the 1-2 shift is at 5800. (With shift brake the 1-2 happens automatically and you can manually shift 2-3 or let tranny do it). Tranny is super fresh, runs just like it did when I got it from Vince and built to last.

Tranny is mated to a California Performance Tranmissions (Real Art Carr) 19930 Non-lockup converter with the billet anti-balooning plate that stalls about 3800-4000.

Prefer pick up in NC and I will drive a resonable distance to meet. Will ship if needed but shipping is not included. Email or PM me with any questions. You could call Vince and ask him about any details also.

$2700 obo

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am stepping up the race program and need to go to a Th-400. It has worked great for me for years and then over the winter Vince went back through it freshening things up so it is basically like new again. I prefer to sell with the converter but I would sell tranny alone for $2100.

Talked to Vince today and get some details on it. It has the PTS Billet forward Drum, High Performance band and clutches, Blue printed front pump with pts booster valves, Billet Servo. All the good stuff.

·
Registered
118 Posts
cyabye said:
Why are you getting rid of it? Would you consider selling it without the converter?
Just buy it. Its close, and even you will have a hard time destroying this one. :D

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a firm offer on the converter alone if anyone wants just the tranny I can let it go for $1900 + shipping but prefer local sale. Otherwise you can still get them both for the new low price of $2500 :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts