Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have limited time walk around and take pictures but have managed to squeeze a few off. If anyone else has pictures from BG feel free to share them here in this post. These pictures are mostly of our booth and the RX-7. :6:

Attachments

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Car looks great! I hope to make it to BG one of these years when life isn't so crazy.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Mike,

So good to see the TurboBuicks.com banner flying high and proud at the event.

A fine online bulletin board that makes us all proud to be members of the TurboBuicks.com community and family :cheers:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
I am absolutely heartbroken and pissed to no limit because I'm not there and why. :pissed:

Pics look good. I really wanted to see that car and ride in it. I curious to know how the 70 spools. Right now I could randomly pick someone up on the streets and beat the shidt out of them.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
What up Wendy? Why ain't you there? I wish I was enjoying some of the BG action.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
After loading up the truck and getting ready to go I decided that I should get a little nap before I made the 9 hour drive. I set my alarm clock to get me a 4 hour snooze. I had gone fishing with my uncle and afterwards running errands and taking care of last minute business all day AND I wasn't in any shape to tackle the drive just then. Anyway I awake from my nap to find some asswipe has broken into my truck and raided the center counsole where I had my medications, iPod, CASH, and other personal items. Who ever this asswhole is came into my driveway between the hours of 5:30pm and 9:30pm and used something (coathanger?) to fish through the back window and pull the door handle. I couldn't figure out how they got in without breaking anything until I saw my rear window gasket material hanging out. Of all the times they could have done this......:pissed:

I had BIG plans to get BIG ticket items up in Bowling Green so the worthless fukkers got A LOT of cash.

The absolute worst thing about the whole situation is that all its gonna take to set me off is seeing someone's kid in my yard.....and if he is taking my chrome valve stem caps to put on his bicycle LORD HELP HIM!!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
That sucks :mad: Someone must have seen you packing and took the chance that you wouldn't come out. I mean shiat right in the middle of the day. That takes ballz

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
That sucks. I feel for your loss. I haven't ever had money stolen from me, but I can imagine the upset, especially when on my way to spend it at BG. I'm sorry for you and mad at the little POS that did that to you. :mad:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Jesus, Wendy. That sucks. :(

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
If I find out who did it one of us WILL die.

I've been experiencing a little depression for obvious reasons but I think I'm gonna try to shake this off. Bumming around inside all dang day since this crap happened has only made matters worse. I think I'm gonna jump on the motorcycle and go out to Port 'O' Call's for a big juicy hamburger tonight.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Wow stands are really packed :rolleyes:

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
[email protected] wendy that really sucks!! thats a good idea about the bike ride get together with some friends and just try to forget about it!! :cheers:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
Wow stands are really packed :rolleyes:
I heard *** was holding tech seminars in the pits. Must be everybody was eager to hear what he had to say about engine assembly, and skipped out on the racing.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts