Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a set from Full Throttle and they turned out to be the wrong size for my application.
Engine was never run, pushrods are as new!

Size is 8.225" with .080 wall.

$65

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
What did you buy them for a 109 block? I guess my question is What is the stock pushrod size?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The stock is around 8.6". I bought them with my new roller setup for my stock 109 block.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm waiting for push rods for my rebuild which is also stock block, stock heads with roller cam (comp cam 206/206). I was told the 8.255 was the correct pushrod length.

What cam/lifters are you running? Were the 8.255s too short or too long? What size did you wind up using?

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got them as a set from Full Throttle. It came with a 210/215 roller cam and 853 roller lifters. These would have been right, but i went to a thinner head gasket and had some other clearances that were off. After all was said and done, my oiling holes would not line up in my Harland Sharp roller rockers, and I had to order a set of 8.125 pushrods instead of the 8.225.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
FROST said:
The stock is around 8.6". I bought them with my new roller setup for my stock 109 block.
OK thanks. I'll be needing a set for my 4.1 but I'm not running a roller. Heres a bump for ya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts