Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently purchased a kirban 3 inch downpipe. I took it to a exaust shop and they installed my hooker dual exaust but they said my down pipe where the flange connects to my turbo was not fitting snug. the downpipe seemed to loose where it connects. does anyone know why and what needs to be done. maybe the pipe is defected because they also said it wasnt welded properly either.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Is this a brand new one or a used one? Because if it is a used one, there were some issues with the flange to the turbo. But if you phone Kirban he has a new slightly improved flange. Give him a shout. I put one on my car with no problems, except the flange but I ordered a new one.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Ah yeah,the old corroded face problem.I resurfaced the face on mine [when I had one].Worked fine.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
The Radius Kid:
Ah yeah,the old corroded face problem.I resurfaced the face on mine [when I had one].Worked fine.
So John this is your secret on getting the girls up there wink Call Kirban, He will be real helpful over the phone and correct your problem..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts