Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in participating/attending the P&S campout for hunger as a club? We did this a couple years ago and it was pretty cool to get some breakfast at Cracker Barrel...roll in as a club and donate some food to a good charity. I'd like to see if we could get more people involved and really knock their socks off with the "caravan of black" :yup:

If you're not familiar, the Preston and Steve show is a popular morning show on 93.3 WMMR in Philly. They host an event where listeners all around donate MASSIVE amounts of food towards Philabundance, which then supports other local food banks. They basically live in an RV for a week and host all sorts of crazy activities, celebrities, etc. Whether or not you like them, this event goes a long way for a great cause, and being near most of the major highways makes it relatively easy for a good portion of our membership to get to.

Event web site: Camp Out for Hunger | 93.3 WMMR: Everything That Rocks

There's also a Cracker Barrell in the Metroplex so we could meet up for breakfast like we did last time if anyone's up for that too.

Let me know!! Fill those grocery-getters!

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
I'm taking off that day as the boys are headed tot he Poconos for the weekend. Might be a good opportunity to get in on this!!! The only problem if any I see for us S. Jersey guys in AM Rush Hour traffic crossing the bridges/Schuylkill expressway.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I LOVE preston and steve and would LOVE to go to this, but dont think i could get outta work. What day/time would you plan on going?

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jay I was probably thinking Thursday or Friday - Friday because then it would give anyone a 3 day weekend, or Thursday to get in while there's probably a lot going on. I'm open either way.

Anyone else interested in this?

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a quick heads up...due to the lack of responses and my recent back issues I dont think Ill be going. Maybe next year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts