Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"BUICK'S finest BUICK"
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have great news. My powermaster pump motor has fried like a chicken. Does anyone know where I can purchase an original pump motor? Years ago I purchased one from Hank Terri in the USA but I hear that he no longer sells them.

Thanks guys,

Michael

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hey Mike,

Might be a good time to convert to Vacuum or HydroBoost!

If the purist in you is driving you to keep it, you could always store the PowerMaster & re-install it should you ever wish to sell the car.

dave

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts

·
"BUICK'S finest BUICK"
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys,

It has been a few weeks that I have not had a chance to go on the board. Too busy with work and I haven't had a chance to even drive the buick because of my brake issue.

This message is for Mike Ricketts. Mike, where can you be reached at? I would like to call you with regards to purchasing your original powermaster pump motor.

Thank you guys,

Michael:cheers::6:

·
"BUICK'S finest BUICK"
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Mike,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I was too busy with work and wanted to get in touch with you a few weeks ago but couldn't. No worries.

Thank you for getting back to me though.

You are awesome!!

Michael:cheers::6:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I switched my GN over last year to Vacuum, best thing I could have done for the car. Easy conversion, no issues and IMO much better. Still have the original PM which was starting to internally bypass. Convert to Vacuum and be done with it, works good on my TTA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts