Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Powerlogger yesterday and was going through the instructions... I'm wondering if there is a good source to tap off of for the MAP sensor signal without cutting into the wiring harness?

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Open glovebox all the way down by using the side tab. Green wire is right there. Look on Vortex Buicks for article with pics.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Glad I could help! The PL is a really great tool & if you don't understand all the info after recording the great thing is you can post it up for others to help you out! Steve hangs on www.ihadav8.com & is very good at pointing people in the right direction when they need some help! :cheers:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got it all wired in today, just to realize I have about 3 minutes worth of battery life on my laptop. Lol. I tested it in my garage and everything seems to be working as it should, so now I just need to get a new laptop battery so I can put it to use.

Steve has piped in on a few of my posts in the past. All of you guys have all been a great help getting my car to the point it's at, and it's always appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts