Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mark Z
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys
Anyone out there really savvy with PL install and trouble shooting? Very frustrated with it and looking for someone to take a look and make sure everything is hooked up correctly. I'll take it to a shop that's not a problem, feel like
I been chasing my tail with this thing forever. Trying to run a SD chip but pretty close to going back to the TT 5.7 or getting a FAST installed. I appreciate suggestions.

Sorry in DE, PA or NJ

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Whats it doing? I could check it out but booked until next week.

·
Registered
947 Posts
pl

Hey Guys
Anyone out there really savvy with PL install and trouble shooting? Very frustrated with it and looking for someone to take a look and make sure everything is hooked up correctly. I'll take it to a shop that's not a problem, feel like
I been chasing my tail with this thing forever. Trying to run a SD chip but pretty close to going back to the TT 5.7 or getting a FAST installed. I appreciate suggestions.

Sorry in DE, PA or NJ
Take your toy to the next meet/cruise the Doc (Paulie) can check it out:yup: i think it will be in Red Robin Burger, Trevose, Pa

·
Registered
829 Posts
If your having trouble connecting to the powerlogger via your laptop it's something with the Port connection on your laptop....went through the same thing. Paulie helped me through it, maybe he will chime in...crazy it just don't work when installed!

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Have you gotten it to register on your laptop at all? I had the problem with the Windows 7 Driver and when I went to install it I sellected the wrong USB port, there where two. Bring the car up to Kirbans on the 6th most of us will all be up there. If not your not that far from me if you want to stop maybe I can take a look.

Stefan

·
Mark Z
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the responses. It's worked fine in the past just started acting up with the Sd chip. Have talked to Eric about it. Parameters have changed 3 times
By themselves. Cleaned it real good, at this
Point just want to have someone look that is very familiar with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts