Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Workin on a potential new toy folks there's a 1998 C5 in the other Buick thread the owner said he has no time driving it :eek!: i'm workin on a deal now and hopin it will happen. It has a 427 C5 R block with twin 67s and beefed up 4L80E done to the hilt:eek!:

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
i saw that car looks bad ass. Might be one of the nicest in the country.:cheers:

·
David
839 Posts
Workin on a potential new toy folks there's a 1998 C5 in the other Buick thread the owner said he has no time driving it :eek!: i'm workin on a deal now and hopin it will happen. It has a 427 C5 R block with twin 67s and beefed up 4L80E done to the hilt:eek!:
Can you please adopt me???
i can do chores, take out the garbage, walk the dog, drive the cars to the car wash and test drive them to make sure that they are safe.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
toy..

The owner owns a charter fishing business and needs a GM (diehard) pick up truck (stockish) and must be extended cab as a partial trade plus cash. Do u have a potential truck i can buy or trade?

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
DAYUM son. i need that drivetrain for the chevelle.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
roger..

DAYUM son. i need that drivetrain for the chevelle.
I still have that Stage 2 motor complete with all the crap attached to it- two turbos,headers,fmic,tranny with scattershield,converter,FAST with msbc,fuel pumps,120 lbs injectors, SS fuel lines,etc... your Chevelle will rip like u can't imagine. Talk to the Doc that will be a great winter project:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts