Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm back at it this year after taking last year off. This will be my 6th year doing this. It's a 300 mile BICYCLE ride from NJ to Washington DC. It is done to bring awareness to law enforcement personnel who have lost their lives in the line of duty. It also raises money for the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial.

MAGNA has come through in the past with support, which has been GREATLY appreciated. I'm hoping you guys will be willing to help out again....NO donation is too small!!

This year I'm asking for cash donations as well as donations to the cause directly. My "team" got a nice trailer donated....but it needed quite a bit of refurb. We got a paint job donated but we had to do all new brakes, wheels/tires, fenders, lights and emergency lighting. We still need to put in a floor and provisions for transporting bikes....and a keg.....

To donate just click on the link: Aaron's 2013 PUT page
...or shoot me a PM if you'd rather donate by cash or check to the "trailer fund."

Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
I would like to donate to YOU as usual to use as needed...do you accept PayPal.

·
Registered
192 Posts
i'll donate also.. I usually do the tour de shore... philly to atlantic city.. might get a team up this year and do it again..

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mark!! Your donation is much appreciated!

John...yeah, never thought about it but I guess I could do Paypal. Will you be at Kirbans on the 13'th? I'm planning on it...

Narc...is Tour de Shore an organized ride? Is it a fund raiser type thing?

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
John...yeah, never thought about it but I guess I could do Paypal. Will you be at Kirbans on the 13'th? I'm planning on it...
I plan on going to Kirbans but I thought PayPal would be quicker and easier!!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Aaron - hit me up at Kirbans.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Going to shoot you a donation through Paypal.

Chuck

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Chuck. Very much appreciated! :headbang:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Herb!! :headbang:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.