Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a fantastic day at Picton great whether nice and cool and the place was packed, Brad went 5 for 5 and pulls it off for the wins,Three other Buicks were there two were running they did good.:cheers:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Would of loved to join in the fun. Had to work :mad:

Good work Brad. :6::headbang:

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
6 for 6. I put down another Mustang after you left. Many thanks to 278CIKILLER for the wrenching...JB Racing for a bulletproof engine...and to Scoob for the tuning.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picton

6 for 6. I put down another Mustang after you left. Many thanks to 278CIKILLER for the wrenching...JB Racing for a bulletproof engine...and to Scoob for the tuning.
Very cool! The car don't skip a beat and hauls the mail.:headbang:

·
Registered
57 Posts
You can't start a thread like that without posting pictures......

Pictures/video, c'mon give us something!:dunno:

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
You can't start a thread like that without posting pictures......

Pictures/video, c'mon give us something!:dunno:
Sorry...here ya' go:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyqaa6BX7HY]Mask -"Somebody stop me." - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picton

I all ways wonder why Bill AK More Boost never brings his car down to race? and Tim's old car was there, but now is Fred's new car didn't make a run whats up with that,The word has it, It had no oil pressure or he hurt the motor before he got there, or it was to new, Can some one fill us in.

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Glad to hear Scoob was his consistent winning self! Congrats

·
Registered
83 Posts
CONGRATS !!!!! NICE TO SEE YOUR CAR KICK ASS

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Glad to hear Scoob was his consistent winning self! Congrats
Scoob deserves all the accolades for the tuning...all I have to do is get in the car and drive. Consistent...you betcha. 120 plus mph out the back door every pass...and only 23 PSI. Had a friend from work come out who's a semi pro photographer to take some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
The Rumour is that Norbs or Jesus Christ is gonna show up and lower the boom. I'll be there for sure. Hope to see a few guys there.:headbang:

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
TTT results?
My 4 practice passes:

1st run: Idled it off the line and slowly leaned into it checking for fuel pressure rising with boost and boost pressure...let off it at the 1/8th mile mark. Went backed to the trailer and checked the PL file.

2nd run: Increased boost pressure and added 10 percent fuel to high gear. Boosted it to 2000 RPM and laid into it. Sawed on the steering wheel to the 330 mark and let out of it at the 1/8th mile mark. Went back to the trailer and checked the PL file.

3rd run: Increased boost pressure. Went back out and boosted it to 2500 RPM and laid into it. Sawed on the steering wheel to the 330 mark and let off at 2/3rd's track. Went back to the trailer and checked the PL file.

4th run: Increased boost. Boosted it to 3000 RPM and laid into it. Sawed on the steering wheel till the 330 mark and held it to 3/4 track. Checked the PL file...liked what I saw...packed it up...and off to SMP this Friday to test the new DR Hoosiers.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
My 4 practice passes:

1st run: Idled it off the line and slowly leaned into it checking for fuel pressure rising with boost and boost pressure...let off it at the 1/8th mile mark. Went backed to the trailer and checked the PL file.

2nd run: Increased boost pressure and added 10 percent fuel to high gear. Boosted it to 2000 RPM and laid into it. Sawed on the steering wheel to the 330 mark and let out of it at the 1/8th mile mark. Went back to the trailer and checked the PL file.

3rd run: Increased boost pressure. Went back out and boosted it to 2500 RPM and laid into it. Sawed on the steering wheel to the 330 mark and let off at 2/3rd's track. Went back to the trailer and checked the PL file.

4th run: Increased boost. Boosted it to 3000 RPM and laid into it. Sawed on the steering wheel till the 330 mark and held it to 3/4 track. Checked the PL file...liked what I saw...packed it up...and off to SMP this Friday to test the new DR Hoosiers.
Wow that sure runs good, must be that special fuel mix your using..

"Fred and I line up at Armdrop on the 17th. We'll see if my "Keep It Simple Stupid" budget build low tech no cool guy parts POS GN can keep up with his ultra HP mega dollar hotrod." ?????????????

1 - 20 of 29 Posts