5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy the pics guys.

Attachments

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Top row...middle picture. 3 generations of racers. Kneeling by the generator is Barry...his dad on the left...and Barrys son Chris on the right. Chris races the Malibu. Barry and his dad still race their own cars...but were helping Chris get some seat time.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I don't see a "donut shop" there :dunno::D I have been lookin at the pics for a 1/2 hour ... Where is Norbs ????

·
Registered
331 Posts
Where's Dan Kellar's car??

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice Trailer...u make me SICK...
I got tired of renting from U Haul. Had to run around and find a trailer...and pay 75 bucks each time. I started looking for a used enclosed trailer...but for a couple grand more I bought this new one. I'm at the track on a regular basis...so it'll pay itself off in no time.

·
We Have Lift-off
1,647 Posts
I got tired of renting from U Haul. Had to run around and find a trailer...and pay 75 bucks each time. I started looking for a used enclosed trailer...but for a couple grand more I bought this new one. I'm at the track on a regular basis...so it'll pay itself off in no time.
Nice move. Looks good.:headbang:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.