Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"pic" your parts - yeah that was lame

Everything is from my 46xxx mile 87 Turbo T. Motor and tranny were rebuilt less than 10,000 miles ago so some parts may be newer.

Please forgive me for being so lazy. I have posted pictures of everything I want to sell on my photobucket. The driveshaft is 48.25" and from a 69 Camaro with a th400/9". The injectors I believe are 50# low z. The O2 sensor got literally 3 pump gas track passes on it before I went to XFI. Stock ECU with 50# and 42.5# chips. Just about everything else speaks for itself.

I will have a stock TB/plenum/power plate, a converter I think is stock, and a gas tank with Walboro pump and I think a hotwire kit for sale soon. I'm in the process of replacing them.

Make offers and ask questions. You won't insult me, I just don't feel like finding market value on everything right now. Everything that isn't sold will be on ebay tomorrow. Thanks guys,

[email protected]
LOCATION 08080 South Jersey

SS86/GN parts for sale - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Need....more...ammo!!!
454 Posts
Details on the single shot please....

Size, condition, age, etc.

Shipping possible? 33991 is my zip

Thanks,

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 3" and was on the car for maybe 2 years and under 10,000 miles. It didn't have any exhaust leaks, major rust, or rattling baffles or anything when it was installed. I had to take it off for my anti-roll bar installation. If you were to take some steel wool to it the pipes would probably look new. I would really rather not ship that, but I think I could make it work with 2 boxes for about $60-75 total.

·
Registered
422 Posts
what about the tach in the pic of the driveshaft? Im in need of one!!!

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ECM, chips, injectors, and power plate are sold.

NEW STUFF

I now have the stock TB/plenum, non progressive SMC alky set up, an AC compressor, and under hood padding with the Buick Trubo 6 logo.

·
Registered
192 Posts
do you have a belt tensioner for sale? Live in sicklerville and can pick up if you have one.

·
Broke!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, but if I go to manual steering and brakes I may just get rid of the tensioner. I'll keep you in mind if that happens.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts