JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kids loved the JCC Racing Crew.

With no candy in hand the kids enjoyed being with the JCC Racing Crew.
Rich and Art with Kalob
Ed with Scott Simpson's little one

Attachments

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Great pics Artie, JCC does it again :cheers:

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dinner

Friends and alcohol as you can see doesn't mix.
No one was serious hurt!

Attachments

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
Great Job with the Camera!! Some really nice shots in there. Not just cars too!

Sully

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
Good stuff. The knives quickly came out when I asked if Rich was buying dinner and what their MAT temps were. Kind of like a old western movie when the guns are drawn.

I'll never ask again. :poon:

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
BTW, Artie, that is the most impressive set of pictures I have seen to date. Very nice site. Thank you for taking the time to take all of them.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
damn art i thought you were dead!!! wish i could go to one of these races... the long lines bring back alot of memorys :(

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Artie Chin did you have to wear ear plugs...not for the motor noise but for Art Put'z rambling on :D great pictures got the right angle on FUR so you cannot see my screw up :D

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
firebird_1252 said:
damn art i thought you were dead!!!
Who Art Putz? He is after the trip and celebration.

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gbsean said:
Artie Chin did you have to wear ear plugs...not for the motor noise but for Art Put'z rambling on :D great pictures got the right angle on FUR so you cannot see my screw up :D
Person with a similar name as me can't be a bad guy at all. We do get confused often as I was looking up and saying "what or yes" all weekend. He was doing the same thing :crazy:

Putz's car was great at any angle!

Ted A. said:
BTW, Artie, that is the most impressive set of pictures I have seen to date. Very nice site. Thank you for taking the time to take all of them.
Thanks Ted, I have been getting complements the last couple of days. I was worried as Roberta and Bill wanted my photos. It appeared the professional photographer went home to TN. It was nice to see you and Ted Sr. again. It's too bad Dave B. didn't get to Norwalk a day early like you did to hang-out. Some of the knives would have to pointed elsewhere also (J/K) :D

·
Whats that thing ?
2,650 Posts
Great job Artie... Good to see all the familiar faces and beautiful Buicks.. Even a few pretty women... Looks like a great track too...

Thanks for sharing..Almost felt like I was there.. :cheers:

PS - Good to see you posting on the board again..

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
gbsean said:
We're not suppose to talk about that until we get a chance to fix it.... :rolleyes:

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
1FASTV6 said:
Who Art Putz? He is after the trip and celebration.
Dude, I never would have made it back without you taking over some (most) of the driving. I was just totally dead tired! Too much champagne and party poppers!

Art.

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
TurboBabe said:
:thewave: :thewave:
AWESOME PHOTOS

Great work Artie. I think you've earned the title as "OBP"....
Official Buick Photographer!

Thanks,

Lorrie (and Jack)
He is the Official Photographer of the JCC!

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Art,
Seems everytime I drive with ya, I end up passing out :D. Must be the applejuice and cookies :D

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TurboDiverArt said:
Dude, I never would have made it back without you taking over some (most) of the driving. I was just totally dead tired! Too much champagne and party poppers!
Art.
Not a problem at all! I took it easy as there was a special vehicle (TSO winner) in tow.

·
RIP Nick Picozzi
2,311 Posts
Pics look great wish I could have made it out there guys. I will be out at indy tough :headbang: Art you need to come on IRC for more then 30 seconds at a time lol I just heard your message beeping a second ago :6:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts