Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone hitting philly car show this week or next week? the shop was invited to fill in 2 cars (GTR and a crazy Supra) hopefully it happens if it does i'll be there to see what's up especially to see the new C7 in person and i've heard GM got it nailed in terms of styling except the tail end so they coined a new name for it "CORVARO":D

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
I usually go each year. It'll be nice to see your cars.

I'd like to see the new C7 as well... but I highly doubt they'll have one there. I never understand GM's stupid auto show policies where they put cars like the new (at the time) Z06 or ZR1 up on a pedestal and locked. WHY? Do you know how many they crash and/or crush during development and testing? Can't they afford to put a couple on the show tour and actually let people touch them, sit in them?

-B

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
My body guy did the metal, body work and paint on the Caddy SRX that will be there I assume in the tuner salon. It came back to him last week to be flat cleared after it was air brushed with Transformers decepticons characters on it. Air Brush is not my cup of tea I'd rather spend that kind of $ on go fast parts but it looked cool when I saw it in the booth.

I'm hoping to check out the show not sure what day though.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
I hope they have it there, cause I love it. I am definitely ordering one, just need to figure out what color. Cant wait!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
My body guy did the metal, body work and paint on the Caddy SRX that will be there I assume in the tuner salon. It came back to him last week to be flat cleared after it was air brushed with Transformers decepticons characters on it. Air Brush is not my cup of tea I'd rather spend that kind of $ on go fast parts but it looked cool when I saw it in the booth.

I'm hoping to check out the show not sure what day though.
I ran into his cousin he showed me pictures of that car the graphics were superb. I was wearing a Transformers shirt on one day I told him I knew where his cousins shop was in Eddystone.

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
I'm planning to go Saturday AM... supposed to get in early to one area - thru another Club.
A guy at at one of the gas stations that I frequent mentioned another (Orange) GTR that is supposed to be there.
The whole "Mustang vs Camaro" contest/theme could be interesting, too.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
I'm planning on going during the week to avoid the crowds so i can actually sit in some whips. The new vette will grow heavily on people i think. they will have one there. i can't imagine it not being there.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
corvaro

I hope they have it there, cause I love it. I am definitely ordering one, just need to figure out what color. Cant wait!:cheers:
wait till the tuners get the tail lights correct the rest of the car says Euro:D reactions from the Vette community is 50/50 which is the same when the C4,C5,and C6 first came out and i guess it will grow on you. I'm also wonderin what's in store for the zo6 and zr1.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
show..

I'm planning on going during the week to avoid the crowds so i can actually sit in some whips. The new vette will grow heavily on people i think. they will have one there. i can't imagine it not being there.
text me what day and time bro :D

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
text me what day and time bro :D
i'm thinking tues morning or whatever day you think is the least crowded. :headbang:

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Philly Show

My GTR won't be there because it's not attractive enough:( but they took one of our Supra (Dark silver with Undercover graphics) it will be in the DUBs section it's free so what can i say. The Supra packs some power with fat Mickeys and meant to hit the track this comin season. Will be there Sunday and say hi to people wearing out black tees :cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
show..

Didn't go to the show today my little boy i think is goin down with the flu:( did anyone go yet??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.