Turbo Buick Forums banner

paving business

969 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  rwrows 
#1 ·
Anybody in the paving business? the shop is thinking of installing a runway concrete and asphalt so folks can practice their 60' times complete with a pro light? just an idea and how cool that can be? We have a lot of room for it though:D

#3 ·
an insurance liability nightmare
Come on Paul, you're only young once. Besides if anything did happen, I'm willing to testify that I heard Carmelo say "It's just for show. No one is allowed to actually use it!!" LOL

#7 ·
I second this.

text me his phone # Nick

It looks like a pretty safe idea and won't have any issues with the zoning people as it is gravel now. It will be strictly for 60' purposes only you can exercise your skill in reacting to the green light using your trans brake,2 step,launch control, etc.. so that when you're in the track you don't wet yourself:eek!:
that would be awesome :headbang:

#6 ·
60'

text me his phone # Nick

It looks like a pretty safe idea and won't have any issues with the zoning people as it is gravel now. It will be strictly for 60' purposes only you can exercise your skill in reacting to the green light using your trans brake,2 step,launch control, etc.. so that when you're in the track you don't wet yourself:eek!:

#8 ·
60'

I'll take some photos this weekend i know there's at least 250' plus 2 acres of gravel area but thinkin of just a runway to pave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.