Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the paving business? the shop is thinking of installing a runway concrete and asphalt so folks can practice their 60' times complete with a pro light? just an idea and how cool that can be? We have a lot of room for it though:D

·
GN Old Timer
90 Posts
an insurance liability nightmare
Come on Paul, you're only young once. Besides if anything did happen, I'm willing to testify that I heard Carmelo say "It's just for show. No one is allowed to actually use it!!" LOL

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
i have a friend in that business. call me if you need anything

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
60'

i have a friend in that business. call me if you need anything
text me his phone # Nick

It looks like a pretty safe idea and won't have any issues with the zoning people as it is gravel now. It will be strictly for 60' purposes only you can exercise your skill in reacting to the green light using your trans brake,2 step,launch control, etc.. so that when you're in the track you don't wet yourself:eek!:

·
David
839 Posts
Come on Paul, you're only young once. Besides if anything did happen, I'm willing to testify that I heard Carmelo say "It's just for show. No one is allowed to actually use it!!" LOL
I second this.

text me his phone # Nick

It looks like a pretty safe idea and won't have any issues with the zoning people as it is gravel now. It will be strictly for 60' purposes only you can exercise your skill in reacting to the green light using your trans brake,2 step,launch control, etc.. so that when you're in the track you don't wet yourself:eek!:
that would be awesome :headbang:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
60'

I'll take some photos this weekend i know there's at least 250' plus 2 acres of gravel area but thinkin of just a runway to pave

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
text me his phone # Nick

check to make sure there won't be a storm water tax. you could get slammed for converting the gravel area to impermeable ground. i have a blacktop guy. he just did a driveway for me at one of my dumps. $2700 for a 2 car driveway. good thing you have deep pockets, lol. :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts