Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like their web site is down. I hope they didn't go under. Anyone deal with them recently? Seemed like they were going strong last time I was there!

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
I got one in Dec from what I can remember... good bang for the $$$$ converter. :headbang:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I've had 2 from them & one time he shipped me the wrong converter. he sent me a check to pay for the shipping back to them. I still have one here & never an issue so I hope they are doing well! :dunno:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Got one for my 99 Regal GS in April, they were still going strong then.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn I'm going to have to call them. Last time I talked to him, he was thinking about setting up a tent at the MAGNA car show next month! :) I have a Pat's in both of my GN's and I love em!

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I hope he is still in business? I have had 2 from him that worked well for me.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called yesterday. They are still alive and kicking. He had some issues with his webmaster and the site will be down maybe another month or so. 610.237.6900 is their number or just stop by.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Holy crap website down for a MONTH? Does he know it takes all of 10 seconds to type up a new one in notepad and upload it, at least just to say "hey we're here!"

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holy crap website down for a MONTH? Does he know it takes all of 10 seconds to type up a new one in notepad and upload it, at least just to say "hey we're here!"
I think he's one of those guys that don't even know what the internet is! They are good ole boys down there who know how to build converters I guess. Take a trip down there Jeffy and sell him a web site! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.