Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parts at indy HP Nationals, msd, centerlines with MT DR's, CPT-65 bb, etc

MSD Dis plus HO, dial switches. A few months old, like new. Buick interface w/ new coil and module. $600.

Centerline Telstars 15x8 4" BS, 15x6 3"BS. MT Drag radials 10 passes old, light burnouts. Some street miles on the way to a couple street meets but few. Front Pirelli 215 75 16, maybe 200 miles. No measureable wear on either. Rims are perfect, no rash or mounting marks, $900.

CPT-65 BB turbo. Used about a year, no smoke or shaft play. P trim/.85 tnetics housing. Condition guaranteed. $850

Q trim Innovative(garret?) housing. Wategate hole too overported for internal gate. Good for external setup? Best offer.

KYB shocks, still ride great. Replace your worn out stockers for cheap. $20. SALE PENDING

Hooker headers. These suck, but who knows. Maybe someone building NA motor would want them. Best offer.

This is my gear

Or call at 512 297 9342

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ill take the shocks.....

Sent pm and are they in good condition? Is that for all four?
Thanks
Steve Chambers

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are going to be in Indy they are yours as you replied first. I meant to imply that these parts are for pickup in Indy, sorry if I did not express that more clearly. If you are not going to be there I am sorry for the miscommunication, but I wish to sell all items without shipping. What does not sell I will ship.

·
Growing my Mullet!
2,646 Posts
Stu - I'm not going to be attending Indy - but shoot me a price on the headers shipped to 48880. I'm assuming they are complete minus hardware.

Thanks

Jeremy

·
Registered
282 Posts
Stu.....

Sent you a pm,
Let me know
Steve Chambers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Might be interested in the turbo housing, could you send some pic's? How much you looking to get?
THANK'S MIKE

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll take the turbine housing . Let me know how and and where to send money, if you take paypal or a money order. You can email me with the details,
Thank's Mike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts