Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
fire fighter
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a list of things i need to clear out. Prices dont include shipping, email for pics or ?s. [email protected]

84-85 pass header, has crack but is repairable. $15
84-85 throttle cable $35
84-85 throttle body (bare) $25
86-87 stock inlet bell $15
84-85 cruise cable $15
86-87 cruise cable $15
84-85 ignition module and coil pac $150
84-85 lower air cleaner bracket $10
84-85 ign module bracket $10
86 stock chip $15
85 ecm needs cal pack chip $75
stock am/fm cass. radio with eq. needs tape deck work $50
black wheel well mouldings $25 each paint ok.
black egr cover excellent shape $10
84-85 rod bracket from alt to intake $10

More to come, Thanks
greg

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
mouldings

Interested in the mouldings.

Sending pm.

Thanks

Ravi

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Huh??

I'm not really sure how this happened but I sent you a pm about the wheelwell mouldings and you said you were at work on a 24 hour shift and would reply when you could---I replied back saying no worries take your time. I checked my e-mail until midnight last night--though not this morning--and there was nothing from you.

Now one is sold without any time given to me at all (depending on if you even sent me a response)??!!

It is your stuff and of course you sell to whom/however you want but this is NOT cool. :dunno:

·
fire fighter
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When i checked my email yesterday morning (Thursday) it said i had a pm on this board and also 3 other messages to my email of which one was for the mouldings from someone else. I emailed or pm'ed you both at that time and stated i was working a 24 hr shift and would send pics in the morning. @ 9am give or take 30 min i sent both of you the pics within 15 seconds of each other. I did not look at times of emails since my email time and all the forum times i belong to have different times on them. You did not state to me to consider them sold depending on pics and neither did the other guy so i responed to both of you at the same time and got a commitment from the other guy first. Sorry if you think i screwed you but that was not my intension, there are still the other 2 mouldings left (there was only 3 to begin with).
Sorry for any confusion.
Greg

·
Registered
191 Posts
wheel mouldings

I need 2 rear black wheel mouldings. good shape? e-mail Here

·
fire fighter
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Couple more things i found in the garage while moving.
(2) delphi 50lb hi z injectors, new never used. I purchased a set of 8 to have a couple of spares. There is a # etched on them it is 43.6 on both. $90 shipped.
(6) 24 lb injectors ford part # fite-d5a 280150947 new never used need o rings $100 plus shipping.
Thanks
Greg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts