Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Canada and had an impromptu meet with our Canuk TR buddies..There were about 7 or 8 cars at the Tim Hortons (US=Dunkin Donuts) TR's and T-Types..We even had a little Snow shower (about 30 secs) Took some video and need to download it MotorHeadMikes car is sweet KWIKR 1, JUSTASIX were there...need to get TBS.com name tags made up so I could tell who was who...Oh well I will be back up before the end of summer and hopefully the GN will be running...hopefully it will be warmer and we can have some beers...Oh and I do like the way the Labatt's Brewery is right next to the Ministry of Health and the Molson Brewery is across the street...Nothing like drinking a Labatt's in Canada... :cheers:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
It's great to be able to get out and meet other TR owners :cheers: I've been able to meet 3 members so far not encluding events :headbang:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Ttype83 said:
It's great to be able to get out and meet other TR owners :cheers: I've been able to meet 3 members so far not encluding events :headbang:
That's it? Oh hell Jim, we need to get you out of the house/off of work more often. :yup:

I'm scared of Canadians.....there's just somethin' about 'em that's a little off-kilter. :D

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they finish every sentance with "eh" just kidding they were great wish I could of hung around longer

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
That's it? Oh hell Jim, we need to get you out of the house/off of work more often. :yup:

I'm scared of Canadians.....there's just somethin' about 'em that's a little off-kilter. :D
Nope need to travel more..I use to live in detriot and jump the border all the time...maybe that's what's wrong with me..eh

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Too bad it was such a sh!tty day weather wise! Today is beautiful & the weekend will be really warm. (Track day for some of us!) It was still fun & always good to see a new face. Oh, you would never guess Shawn has an accent! Its so little you can hardly tell! :D :cool:
Cant wait to see what you took video of. I would of washed the car if I knew that it was gonna be in a movie!! :yup: :cheers:

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a Six?? said:
Too bad it was such a sh!tty day weather wise! Today is beautiful & the weekend will be really warm. (Track day for some of us!) It was still fun & always good to see a new face. Oh, you would never guess Shawn has an accent! Its so little you can hardly tell! :D :cool:
Cant wait to see what you took video of. I would of washed the car if I knew that it was gonna be in a movie!! :yup: :cheers:
accent get bigger when I start Drinking..lol

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I bet! LOL!! I worked with an Englishman who taught me to hang Wallpaper & I must say the guy was a great tradesman! Heavy on the drink but could hang paper like no other! Then I had a Scottsman hang paper with me & same thing exactly! Great tradesman heavy on the drink! But excellent to spend the day with!! Good people as I'm sure you are from the little I saw! We need to have a little drink next time your here!! :cheers: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.