Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does Aggessive sell the Orange Brawler 3000 stall, anti-baloon plates for $300?? Just seems to cheap compared to everyone else? Pats is $450 & even thats cheaper than most! Who has experience or knows these units? I know that when its too good of a deal its usually because it doesn't last in the long run. Opinions??

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Cut it open and you will probably find the answer.

Also, 11-12" converters don't usually have the ballooning problem, and, 11-12" converters tend to slip a lot at wot as they have to bend the fins too much to get that much stall out of a large converter.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Usually when something is cheaper then the rest it lacks in quality or service. Ask what there warranty is and how much for a restall. I got a warranty replacement after 4 years from Neal Chance converters. Precision replaced and also restalled a few for free and no questions asked. PTS (Bruce) also gives great service and warranty.

·
Post Ho
3,628 Posts
Just a Six??:
How does Aggessive sell the Orange Brawler 3000 stall, anti-baloon plates for $300?? Just seems to cheap compared to everyone else? Pats is $450 & even thats cheaper than most! Who has experience or knows these units? I know that when its too good of a deal its usually because it doesn't last in the long run. Opinions??
I just checked Aggressive's webpage and their price on the Orangestripe Street Brawler is $315.Jack Cotton sells them for $319 and I believe the clubs price is about the same as well.FWIW my Redstripe Streetbrawler lasted 3 summers.I didn't exactly baby it. but it cracked on one of the welds and was peeing all over the place.Thought I lost a pump seal at first until I pulled the cover to check it out.No biggie I put the stocker back in.Now if my Vigilante in my other car breaks then I'll be pi$$ed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts