Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Opera Windows and Scan tool

Opera Windows:

84-87 Turbo regal

Have no idea what they are worth??

Decent offers! :headbang:

Soft-scanner scan tool:

Similiar to Turbolink, Steve Monroe used to sell these

Consists of software, Aldl cable, users guide...you supply the notebook computer

$25.00 shipped.

Paypal only for pay, USA only for shipping

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blackout trim - yes

Condition - I believe these will clean up quite nicely. Glass has no cracks or nicks that I can see, trim looks undamaged. I need to clean these before they are sold, but I see nothing that would prevent me from calling these "very good to excellent condition".

·
Post Ho
3,628 Posts
Any idea what you want for the opera windows?I'm poor and indecent so I don't dare to make a decent offer. :tongue:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See if anyone chimes in with an idea what they are worth? They will need to be packed pretty well and I would figure insured as well, so shipping needs to be considered, which will probably run several thousand dollars. :D

Shouldn't really be that heavy a shipment I would not think. Anyhow, I will charge actual UPS shipping whatever it turns out to be.

I couldn't find any advertised anywhere to even get an estimate of worth. :dunno:

Thinking around 25 bucks or so plus shipping. :dunno:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold for $500.00 to Mr Buick. :cool:

Softscanner still for sale! Output screen is similiar to turbolink 2.13. also works (besides 3.8 turbo) on some 2.8, 3.0, 3.8 and a few others. I can put up the list of engines it works with if anyone is interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.