Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been wanting to do this for awhile , but just didn't bother . But....now maybe a good time . :) I'm going to see if I can get Don the owner of Entec Racing Services in Toronto/Scar to open his doors on a weekend next month for a open house for board members . and while there maybe put on some type of engine balance demo for members . or some other type of demonstration , you let me know what you would like to see . followed with a question and answer period so you guys can ask any questions related to engine building/engine machining you might have . he has done this in the past for Corvette clubs , so I can't see it being a problem . I would just like to get a good turn out . I don't want him going thru the bother only if 3 guys are going to turn out . :) Let me know what you think , and I'll start seeing if I can set it up . :)

Here's a link to his shop so you can see the type of stuff he does :
www.entecracing.com

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I thonght you guys would be interested in this . ok..if i can arrange it , how about a 2 day/1 night open house tour of the channer parts vault bunker ? :) lol
I'm IN!!! :eek!:

Seriously lets get the coffee meet together with everyone on the 16th happening & then we can start planning the open house for the next meet. It sounds like a good idea but maybe later on in the fall? Unless people would rather go there first? Makes no difference to me? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hey Tim (KWIKR 1),

I'd definitely be interested in attending too! Just plan a date and let us know.
Can't wait....looking forward to this event!
Will you have your car ready by then.....would love to see it!

Thanks,

Dave

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Hey Tim (KWIKR 1),

I'd definitely be interested in attending too! Just plan a date and let us know.
Can't wait....looking forward to this event!
Will you have your car ready by then.....would love to see it!

Thanks,

Dave
This may just motivate Tim to get his ride finished! :wink:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
This may just motivate Tim to get his ride finished! :wink:
not a chance my car will be finished by this Oct . "Maybe" in the spring of next year... too much to do . :) still even waiting on engine...it got pushed back behind a pair of $90K Big Blocks for a offshore poker boat that a Canadian guy brought up from Nevada . :( :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts