Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Funny thing happened tonight, i was searching for a gnx, to see what kind of prices i could find when i come accros a mint gnx with under 500 miles for only $53k i jump up and race to the phone call the guy here locally ( it's 12mid here ) and tell the person on the other end of the phone, " please do not sell the car, consider it sold i will pick you up in the morning we'll go to the bank and get your money " i said all this before i even let the guy tell me his name :D , when i finally gave him a chance to speak, with an upset voice he said that dam car was sold over 2yrs ago :rant: ,

i quickly apologized and told him to go back to sleep, i did'nt know what else to say, but i think the go back to sleep part had him :rant:

·
Dont visit foreign SITES
3,092 Posts
Your lucky he was nice...
I would have said "Lemme get your number and I will call you back at a more reasonable time."
Then the next day call you at 3AM and tell you the car was sold 2yrs ago.

Funny thing happened to me I lived in NJ sold my car, and was stationed in Hawaii.
The guy in NJ left the for sale sign in the window and I was getting all these motivated buyers calling at 9am EST which is 3 AM in Honolulu.
Finally I asked a caller to tell that guy to take the sign off please! :rant:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts