1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Well It's just a magazine article I'll believe it when I see it. If it's done in this crapped out drive train then all I have to say is "The nerve of some peoples Children". Who would let their kid do that to the Grand National nameplate.

Stefan

·
Registered
947 Posts
new gn/gnx

as long as it's black and can outgunned the c7 in 0-60 and 1/4 it's cool plus moddable and can run on corn husk, oh plus awd:D

·
Registered
829 Posts
as long as it's black and can outgunned the c7 in 0-60 and 1/4 it's cool plus moddable and can run on corn husk, oh plus awd
So you want another GT-R... :D

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'll stick to my two toys. They are making one bad decision after another. First bad decision that set the ball rolling to hell was shutting pontiac down, but I can't blame GM for accepting $53/60 billion bailout (idk the exact number). This new "Grand National" will be a disgrace depending how you view it.

On a side note, who is with me to debagding every single new one that we see whenever we can? Let's destroy their comeback and keep our cars more important?!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I talked to one of my contacts at GM. One of the speakers that came out to Ohio for the reunion.. He's right in the middle of Buick development and told me that a pencil has not even touched a paper about another Grand National or anything of the likes. Even "if" something would come out he works for Buick and knows nothing. He said sometimes they have people who put our rumors to see what the feedback is. They did this many times with the Camaro. I think that's all these articles that pop up are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts