Turbo Buicks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story,..

So last night my brother and I were looking to go out and grab a beer a peice and just relax into the night. It so happens that on the way out, we decided to swing by our long time friends place to see if he was there and interested in going with us. Around 9:30ish sure enough our friend Shaun was ready to go, so after kicking back a few at his place we headed out to our favorite spot. "The Streets Of London" its a small english pub with english brews on tap (Boddingtons, our brew of choice), anyway we have been going here since we had been old enough, the crowd is very chill and laid back I have never witnessed any rough words between anyone.

Little History on us. I am 22 about 6'0'' and right now 162lbs with a broken wrist (no cast) on my left hand. My brother is about the same height as me and probably 10-12lbs lighter then me. We are both in shape however, not big nor bulky in anyway but in shape. Our friend Shaun, is about 5'8'' and 160lbs hes not in such good shape.

...back to the story. So as the night would have it, we ended up meeting 2 girls that know Shaun, so we were sitting back enjoying different conversations on the back patio drinking our beers. After everyone was pretty much $hit faced, we decided to go try our hand at singing over at another bar. Fate would have it, that the other bar was empty and on last call the minute we walked in the door. We headed back to The Streets Of London.

Now, my friend Shaun is one of those weird types of guys, spends more money on beer then anything else and works odd jobs. (some people might call him a looser) He had brought with him "Tops" rolling papers and tabacco to make his own ciggerettes that night. On the way back to "Streets", he realized he didnt have his papers on him, and he said the last time he had them out was at streets. So, when we got back, he looked around the place for his papers and couldn't find them. So, to morn the loss of his rolling papers, we kicked back another 2 pitches between the 5 of us. (the two girls and us 3 guys). Well somehow Shaun ended up finding a person that had found his rolling papers. Totaly stuck up bitch, snobb fest galore. Anyway, she wouldn't give him his papers back. So being the instigator that I am, I asked the chick that we were with to go try and get his papers back for him. Sure she did. At her table there were 3 chicks and 3 dudes chillen as well.

Well we go back to drinking not mind the other people at all anymore. Then I heard them call shaun over, and the snobby b!tch proceeded to tell Shaun to tell the 'blond hoe' that he was with (the girl that got the papers back to shaun) that we were all fubared or something along those lines.

You see, my brother is a pretty laid back guy by nature and never would say anything to anyone. Unless hes had alot to drink. Well as Shaun returned to our table, my brother Matt says "Whos talken ****?" and appearently looks directly over at their table.

At this time I had my back to the other table and I was emersed in a political debate with the two girls we were with.

Next thing I know, is my brother comes flying back and into the table. Some guy had pushed him. My brother always being the calmer one, pushed the guy back, sending him flying across the room. Mind you my brother is a smaller dood and this dood was built. Thats when I stood up. I have no idea why I did it now, but nobody messes with my family.

As my brother pushed the guys backwards and he recovered him and his 2 friends started heading towards my brother. I guess they didn't see that my brother had two other guys with him (shaun and I). So what I did that was crazy is...

when those 3 came after my brother, I picked up my brother and toss him behind me, stepping forward to the group of approaching testosteroin. Well somebody went to push me, and one guys was cocked and ready to fire with his right. Next thing I know is my friend shaun comes flying past me like a linebacker, grabs the guys who was about to push me, picks him up and carries his across the room smashing him down on the table on top of beer glasses and pitchers.

Poor pretty boy that was about to punch me. He had his fist clinched and his arm ready to swing. I knew a punch was comming, so I swung with my unbroken hand. I landed the hit square in his jaw and cheek. He crumbled into the fetal position almost instantly. Then somebody connected with the back of my head.

Damn brother had been trying to hit the same guys as me, he swung at him from behind me but somehow he had managed to find the back of my head.

In those short couple seconds 3 bouncers and other guys from the bar and some fine waitress were all over the place already grabben people. It was a short lived fight, but it was an old fashioned bar brawl, the type we use to get into back in our punk kid years.

We left the place smiling all the way home, each telling their account of the story and the night. Also, we had a friend pick us up, no driving while drunk.

·
Registered
951 Posts
awsome mike, did the pretty boy recover at all? did you make him un-pretty? :D

My girlfriend, her brother and sister, a couple of my friends and I went to that morroccan place on foulton firday night tried to contact u but i cant find your number anywhere... it was a hit and my girlfriend opened her mouth and told the bellydancer that it was my birthday so she made me "dance" :eek: I got my engine back and am going to start assembling it here so hopefully it should be running by next month HOPEFULLY

hey, you still dat'n that one girl?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I am. She wasn't with us last night though, because shes only 19. Shes a hottie though eh?

Yeah pretty boy recovered.. he was down long enough for me to change my focus..

·
Registered
951 Posts
SHE'S ONLY 19?!?! crap i thought she was 22 or sumpt'n. shoot, my girlfriend and i are only 19... so you give him a shiner or what? :D

·
Register Boozer
3,904 Posts
You should have been a badass and broke a bottle on the bar counter top first. Fight was worth it though, I smoke Top or Bugler when I'm broke, losing your papers is something I wouldn't wish on any smoker. What happened to the girl who you were all into?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still "all into her",.. tahoa got to meet her actualy durring Hot August Nights.
Met her back in June sometime before the 6th, because thats when my school started. Then, on July the 3rd she had the "lets not see other people and just see each other" talk with me.. going strong ever since.

She can get moody at times, as Tahoe would back me up on this one, but in the end she makes up for it. If I had a pic I would post it.

·
Registered
951 Posts
yeah i'd say you got a winner... just let her know not to get in between you and your hobbys.. that's why i love erika so much... she is scared
sh!tless of the water but is still willing to go steamboating with me :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wow sounds like fun.Last time I got involved in something like that was before me and my wife were married and some guy she dated before smarted off at this bar and I went after him.

I ended up facing off with 3 big bouncers and it wasn't quite the easy time they thought it would be.They eventually wore me down though,kinda hard taking on three dudes.I was still proud of how well I handled myself while my best bud (no longer) just ran off.I miss those times,used to be some of the stupidest things I did,but I still got lots of stories.

You should be glad to have a friend and brother that are the kind who step up instead of bitch out.Men like that are rare these days.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well my brother and I and my friend shaun have always been close. We'd always hang out, I have known him since I was 13 and my brother,...well my entire life. We would always get into to fights at pool halls clubs you name, but its been a good 4 years since the last dance we had together. I thought we out grew those things, but a-holes will always remain a-holes. (not us, the other guys) :)

·
Registered
951 Posts
LOL good show :) hey PM me yer number... 'cuz i lost the bit*ch

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That was always a blast until I looked back and realized just how much money I have waisted over the years on bail, lawyers and fines. Now, I like for them to come to the gym and sign a waiver. No legal fees !!! :zap: On the flip side most states do not extradite for simple assault. You usually have to break something to get picked up and sent out of your home state. This I know first hand. :crazy:

Jim C.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey! I just read the overall content that you have shared with us. Believe me, it was quite an interesting story and the way you have described everything was also very convenient. I am surprised by your adventure and thankful that you thought to share it with us. I am also going to share some of my adventures with you lyallpurwalay You can check this if you want to know anything about fashion and yes you have no need to be worried for the age of 19. There is no restriction as you described the restriction in your content. All you need to check this website and do a further check on that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts